Because of the very special attention and care that he displays towards his students, coupled with the high quality of his teaching style, Kru Sukhum has become one of the most popular and sought after yoga instructors in all of Thailand.
Kru Sukhum has been teaching at YogaSutra Studio since 2012.
Training & Certificates
- 2010 Certified 100-hour Yoga Teacher Training at Bangkok Yoga
- 2010 Certified 50-hour Advanced Level at Bangkok Yoga
- 2010 Workshop “Hot Yoga Evolution” By Tomasz Goletel – Yoga Namaste
- 2011 Certified 50-hour Advanced Yoga course at YogaSutra Studio
- 2011 Workshop “Counter-Pose For Yoga Asana” at Fit Thailand
- 2011 Workshop ” Ashtanga Yoga” By Kru Oom Suchavadee & Alex Medin
- 2011 Workshop with Master Suman Dutta
- 2010-2011 Workshop at Thailand Yoga Festival
- 2012 Workshop “Inversions & Beyond” By Matthew Sweeney
- 2012 Workshop with Briohny Kate Smyth
- 2012 Won Gold Prize in Yogasana Competition (Men, 35-year and above) at 2nd Asian Yoga Championship, India
- 2015 Won Silver Prize in Yogasana Competition (Men, 35-year and above) at 5th Asian Yoga Championship, Thailand
- 2015 Won Bronze Prize in Artistic Single (Men Senior) at 5th Asian Yoga Championship, Thailand